Friday, October 17, 2008

Costumes!

Instead of putting together looks for this issue I decided to post pictures of some really cool handmade costumes. Maybe these will inspire you to make your own if you haven't already. If you have then post them in the comments section!

Mayor McCheese needs no introduction:

Courtesy of Smarmy Clothes.

Two superbly made costumes. Maya makes it look easy!:

Courtesy of Static White Stitchery.

Probably the best mermaid costume I've ever seen:

Courtesy of Nicolette Le Faye.

I want it. Enough said:

Courtesy of Sew-Oeno.

And here are a few favorites I made from years past:

Fairies!




I wish I had not decided to sell this...


And the ever popular Alice:

Courtesy of Me!

What are you going to be for Halloween? Post your pics!

2 comments:

sewoeno said...

wonderful! thanks for including me!

jos said...

Diamond Rings, Eternity Rings, Diamond Earrings, Diamond Engagement Rings and platinum eternity ring. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, London showroom available or buy online.

Personalise and Buy a Hallmark personalised christmas cards from 1000's available online right now. Send eCards from our huge range or find out what's going on In Store.