Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Issue #4 MIA

It's been a while hasn't it? I had meant to have another issue by now but things have been...hectic. Let's just say that having a baby really wreaks havoc on your routine. Speaking of routines just when I think we've established one she goes and changes it. So that's why no issue, well part of the reason. Factor in my business, my studies and a new venture I've begun as well as my habit of biting off more than I can chew and there you go! I have articles planned, I just haven't gotten around to writing them yet. I'm not sure when I'll continue the zine. I love this project though and one day I hope to write an ebook based on it. So for now I'll be focusing on my new collection for Girl Is Poison: Classic and my new side business: www.travelingseamstress.com. I will keep you updated on both for sure. The zine will be back one day, just maybe not this quarter.

As usual anyone with submissions, questions, comments, free Snicker's bars please comment below or email me at thatgirl@girlispoison.net

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Having a baby is amazing -- but no one can ever prepare you for what it's like!!!!

Take it easy, enjoy life!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping in to say hello to a blog friend, I know we are all way too busy with life...

But hello always,,,,

Jesse Noe

Alia said...

Hi!

Im your follower!
I really like your blog!
Keep up the good work!

Do visit mine too at http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

Style Checker said...

Love reading your blog. I love to travel a lot. Also I make sure to travel light with mostly cotton white top and a couple of reliable bottomwear for summer. A good travel guide, good food and right company is all you need for a dream vacation.