Monday, January 12, 2009

New way of doing things

Hey Everyone,

I've been so busy lately. I'm working on some things for my shop, while working on my Spring collection, while sewing things for myself, while catching up with people I haven't talked to in years. Oh yeah and more... So I wont be publishing a January issue like I had hoped. In fact I wont be publishing monthly after all. Issues are going to be coming out about 4 times a year. But they will be bigger and jam packed with fun stuff for your amusement. In order to make them as interesting as possible I need more points of view! So anyone who waould like to submit something please contact me. thatgirl a t girlispoison d o t net. I'll consider articles, interviews reviews, tutorials, photos, recipes and pretty much anything indie/crafts/fashion/DIY related. The next issue's theme is "Ultra Fem". The debate topic for the next issue is posted below. Anyone care to go head to head with me?

~Lux

1 comment:

Peach Nia said...

Hey!

I've linked you from my blog!

I'm exited to see what your next clothing line looks like xxx